Special Education Services in a Virtual Environment
• Special Education Compliance in a Non-Traditional Setting
Districts are required to follow the Individual with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), American Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504, and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. In recent years, the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights (OCR) has been increasingly interested in the challenges presented by inaccessible digital curriculum material. EdTech Consultants here to ease your way through these complex processes and procedures and help you maintain your FTEs.
• Virtual Accommodations, Accessibility, and Teacher Resources
Accommodations in a non-traditional setting leave room for flexibility and go beyond the universal extended time accommodation. We provide examples of accommodations, a system to make your online learning accessible for students with disabilities, resources to support teachers, and implementation. Providing specialized accommodations will increase your students credit completion.
• Cost Effective Strategies for Student Learning
• Efficient and Streamlined Documentation
Special education requires a tremendous amount of paperwork to be completed. Let Ed Tech save you time, money, and the headaches of finding misplaced data by providing you with documentation templates.
• Efficient and Streamlined Documentation Credit Completion with Struggling Learners
• Staff Training in Online Interventions and Procedures
EdTech Specialists offer staff training on virtual interventions and procedures. Staff will leave with valuable resources that can be implemented immediately to support and increase student achievement.
• 504 Services
• Response to Intervention